Rain, beautiful rain!


Well things have quieted down a bit in the country.  Still no buses moving in our area and a few Kombis.  This has kept our patient load down a lot, bringing in only the most serious patients.  Many are coming in Scotch Carts or paying someone with a private car to bring them.

This last week we have had lots of rain in our area which has been great.  Some of the maize might be saved in our area.  We have enjoyed rain every day since last weekend and cloudy skies which helps keep the land wetter.  Keep praying for rain!  The southern part of the country will have drought this year.  With the bad economic times in the country this means many will be without food.

This week I had 3 young college graduates join me here.  Claire, is from Illinois and has been accepted into a Physician’s Assistant program in Boston that starts this fall.  She was here in Jan-Feb 2018 and decided to come and join us again before she starts school.  She is here for 5 weeks.

Elliot and Serva are recent graduates of University of Washington and met Larry Gail, our Friends of Chidamoyo founder, and they were referred here.  They both are deciding where to go from here in life and are thinking medicine.  They will know after they leave here, for sure. They plan to be here 6 months.

Thursday we went out to Chiroti, one of our Outreach spots for ART drugs.  It was a rainy day but all of our kids showed up!  I taught the 3 students to help me draw blood and we did 30 Viral Loads on kids and adults. 

With this clinic we celebrated the end of 1 year in our research study on Kids on ART.  We continue for at least another year.  We are happy that most of our kids are doing very well and thriving with their drugs. 

Some of the women, at Chiroti,  on ART sang and danced for us to thank us for bringing them their ART drugs.  You can see it on Instagram.  Follow me at sistermakate.

Today (Saturday) we had our older Youth ART kids.  Had viral loads to draw.  The kids are doing well and we are so happy for that.  Looks like rain ahead this afternoon, we hope!
 

Major introducing new guests to staff (Serva, Elliot, Claire)

 

Serva found a friend to hold

Serva drawing blood

Elliot drawing blood

Claire drawing blood

 Handing out ART cards


 Kids coming to get their ART

Comments

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unpacking cintainer, interviewing a new doctor

Enjoyable time away at Rhino Camp

Covid-19--The world has changed