Part 2--Home in the US


I had a wonderful time being home from Nov 4-Dec 13! I have been to almost every store here and anywhere i traveled, have 3 full suitcases to go with and am glad to be going home to warmer temperatures. They had a record breaking 3 day cold of 24 (-5 C) F while I was here--that was one record I didn't care to be part of!

I have had lunch and dinner with so many friends and family--I am sure i gained weight! Thanks you for all I got to see and catch up with and sorry I missed some of you.
Kim, Dennis and Kathy--2 of my 4 siblings!

Keep in touch by email :sistermakate@gmail.com

I celebrated Christmas with my family all day yesterday. We started the day with 3 of us girls having manicure and pedicures and ate crab sandwiches and crab Louies! We ended by playing Triominos and Attach Uno--what fun!

I am carrying back money to buy 75 matresses so far--thank you for all who helped!

I'll be in touch after I am back!

Merry Christmas to all and may 2010 be a better year for you and the Lord!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and very happy holiday time to you and your family! It seems that you have spend a lovely time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unpacking cintainer, interviewing a new doctor

Enjoyable time away at Rhino Camp

Covid-19--The world has changed